Back to top
Custom Fill & Finish
Microsynth standard oligos are usually delivered in 2.0 ml tubes carrying a label with the oligo name, nucleotide sequence, order number, purification, and production date.
Do you need a special filling or packaging for your oligonucleotides? Microsynth is able to meet your needs. Below you will find some of the possibilities for a custom fill & finish.
In principle, the following items can be customized:
- Order information (PO number, customer name etc.)
- Product-specific information (# nucleotides, sequence, MW, TM etc.)
- Customer-specific information (e.g. your notes)
- Logo (e.g. your own logo in black)
Mixing and Pooling
The following mixing and pooling features are customizable:
- Normalization of oligos in standard or custom buffer solutions
- Mixing PCR primers or mixing equimolar primers and probes for real-time PCR
- Oligo pools can be created by combining multiple oligos at various concentrations
- Delivery of oligo mixes (wet or dry) in tubes, 96-well or even 384-well plates
2D Storage Tubes
Microsynth offers the following services:
- Delivery of oligos in tubes carrying a unique and permanently attached, laser-etched 2D barcode at the bottom of each tube
- Delivery of unique data (e.g. oligo name, sequence, yield, etc.) associated with each tube as an electronic file (*.txt; *.csv)
- Whether a simple system for a basic lab or a sophisticated system for an automated environment is needed, Microsynth is able to support you in implementing a 2D barcode-based storage solution.