Back to top
Best-in-Class Sanger sequencing service in 1.5 ml tubes for routine but also most difficult-to-sequence PCR products and plasmids. The Economy Run is available in a prepaid as well as in a non-prepaid version. The prepaid service is very popular due to its excellent price-performance ratio.
Features and Benefits
- DNA sequencing read lengths up to 1’100 bases or more in Phred20 quality.
- Quality assurance statements ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (STS 0429)
- For overnight services, delivery of results early next morning before the start of your work
- Results are delivered Monday to Saturday
- Use a Microsynth drop box in your vicinity for free shipping of samples (or ask us for another free of charge collection possibility)
- Possibility to fine-tune sequence software analysis parameters (e.g. IUPAC base calling, sequence trimming)
- Up to 10 months storage for ordered and enclosed sequencing primers
Environmentally-Friendly Sample Pick-Up
Your sequencing samples are predominantly shipped using environmentally-friendly transport vehicles (train, bicycle)
- Failed reactions are repeated free of charge
- Standard vector primers (>90) but also specific primers are added free of charge
- Optimized sequencing methods for GC-rich templates or hairpin structures free of charge
User-Friendly Online Ordering System
- Easy-to-use online shop with lots of useful tools
- Primer management tool to define your customized primer list
- Group management tool to share barcode labels and primers among group members
- Direct access to support by experienced academic staff (no phone hotline).
- Available at no charge to discuss your project, troubleshoot, and answer questions
- Useful information for initial troubleshooting is provided automatically with sequencing results that are difficult to sequence
Following useful and complementary services can be purchased at a small extra charge1 to further upgrade Microsynth's Economy Run:
- PCR purification
- Overnight in-house production of specific sequencing primers
1 Complementary services can be chosen while placing a sequencing order in our online shop. You will receive an invoice covering the costs that are not included in the price for the prepaid barcode labels. However, overnight service is no longer possible when using these additional services.
How to Order
1. How to order labels (prepaid or non-prepaid):
- Enter our webshop
- Click on the desired Economy Run service and follow the further instructions
2. How to register your samples (prepaid or non-prepaid):
- Enter our webshop
- Click on Fill Order Form under "Economy Run" and follow the further instructions