Back to top
Antisense Oligonucleotides for Early Drug Discovery and In Vivo Testing
Several oligonucleotide-based drugs have been approved by regulatory agencies (FDA, EMEA) in the past two decades. Antisense and RNAi therapeutics - currently amongst the hottest topics in research and development - are forms of treatments that are clearly distinguished from traditional approaches such as small molecule or antibody-based approaches.
Since they can be directed against a broad variety of RNA targets (premRNA, mRNA, lncRNA, miRNA), they open the door for the treatment of a broad range of diseases, also to those which are considered undruggable on the protein level.
Features and Beneftis
- Well known for >30 years of know-how and experience in the synthesis of modified oligonucleotides
- High level of expertise in the synthesis of potential therapeutic agents (ASOs, gapmers, siRNAs) for drug discovery
- Hands-on know-how in challenging and custom modifications
- Low endotoxin oligonucleotide synthesis
High Quality and Consistency
- Providing comprehensive hands-on expertise in the synthesis of a broad range of ASO chemistries, combined with highly optimized synthesis platforms. The result is oligonucleotides of the highest quality.
Fast Turnaround Times
- Overall fast, flexible and reliable service from quote to delivery
- Fast synthesis due to high scalability and adaptability of the various production processes
- Short turnaround times for synthesis of ASO libraries for screening (µg-mg)
- Tailor-made and highly automated manufacturing processes create ASOs, siRNAs, and other oligonucleotides for potential therapeutic applications at attractive prices.
Low Endotoxin ASOs
Antisense Oligos with Low Endotoxin Guarantee
- Endotoxin level guaranteed < 0.5 EU/mg – tested and certified by external service provider
- Batchsize from 10-50 mg
- Available products are
- Full MOE, 2’ OMe, full PTO
- MOE, 2’ OMe, full PTO Gapmers
- cEt-Gapmers on request
- HPLC purified and salt exchange to Na+ (dialysis)
- Certificate of analysis including MALDI-Tof mass spectra and analytical HPLC
- Shipped as dry compound
- Estimated production time 5-10 working days + endotoxin testing (up to 10 working days)
Please inquire for more information
Microsynth, well known oligo supplier for more than 3 decades, has developed technical capabilities and expertise for offering a portfolio of therapeutic oligonucleotides, especially suited for leveraging your early drug discovery program in this field.
The following graphic shows the steps of a typical process for the discovery of therapeutic oligos. A list confirming the typical services provided by Microsynth gives you an insight into our extensive service portfolio.
Backbones and Modifications
DNA, RNA, 2’ MOE, 2’ OMe, LNA, PTO,
2’F, GalNAc, S-cEt (on request)
• RP HPLC (single and dual)
• IEX HPLC
• Production process for low endotoxin levels (<0.5 EU/mg).
• Tested by external service provider
Quality Control and Documentation
• Online Trityl monitoring
• Analytical HPLC
• Various Certificates of Analysis
• Antisense oligonucleotides (ASO)
• Anti-microRNA (AMO)
• CpG oligonucleotides